Monday, April 18, 2016

Do I Need To Optimize My Google Local Listing

 

If you’re the owner of a local business you should be submitting your information everywhere.

Local business is finding that the competition is getting very active in most niches which makes it more difficult to get to the place customers will find you.

It’s getting more and more necessary to either learn how to optimize your listings or get someone who knows how to do it, to do it for you.

I found this on another blog and thought I would share as there is no need to rewrite something that already does the job.

 

 

 

A Google My Business profile is an essential for local SEO.Its free and will enable you to appear in local search results for queries specific to your products or services.

How important is Google My Business for local SEO?
What are the most important things businesses can do to optimise their Google local listings?
What advanced tactics can businesses use to improve local visibility?
17 ways to improve your site search results pages
Five of the most interesting SEM news stories of the week
Mobile marketers are missing out on hyperlocal: report
30 quick and easy SEO tips for small businesses

 

This post appeared first on Market Connection.



from Market Connection https://marketconnection.biz/do-i-need-to-optimize-my-google-local-listing/

No comments:

Post a Comment