Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Health and Digital Marketing You Need Both

Don’t ever stop learning….

That’s what I always say but I did stop learning. I stopped learning how to eat healthy and how to exercise. Because of that I gained way too much weight. I feel like crap and I know that I must get up and do something but I always get stuck working on the computer for most of the day. Well today that’s going to change, I’m going to get up and do something. Right after I finish checking my rankings and once I find a new expired domain oh and…..

I read this today and thought I would pass it on just in case you’re in the same boat. If you do seo and online marketing I’m sure you can use a few minutes of exercise too.

 

 

Dear friend, one of my philosophies in life is to give myself the best opportunity to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Am I still going to die? Yes!However, it makes a lot of sense to me that while I can, I must give myself the best opportunity to optimize my health which could lead me to saving money in the long run.

Over the years many people asked me how I managed to remain looking so youthful and maintain a slender body. I therefore decided to share my secrets in my ebook 8 Simple Ways to Live a Healthy Abundant Lifestyle with you since I do believe you can also benefit from what I have learnt and implemented as a health program. Today, I am going to share with you two of those insights from that book found on my website.

Often during times of stress, you may unconsciously hold your breath. Yet as you know, breath is essential to oxygenating your mind, body, spirit, and life. Write a note to yourself to breathe, as a reminder of the importance of invigorating yourself with deep and steady breaths. Make trips to places where fresh air is plentiful. You’ll also notice an increase in air quality when you’re near water, such as the beach. Even taking a shower or bath puts you in touch with the positive ions associated with water and air. So, remember to breathe deeply and completely.

Walking, reaping the rewards of exercise doesn’t require strenuous workouts or even trips to the gym. It’s about adding more movement and activity to your life, even in small ways.Sustained walking sessions for a minimum period of thirty to sixty minutes a day, five days a week, with the correct walking posture, reduces health risks and has various overall health benefits, such as reducing the chances of heart disease and anxiety and depression.Life expectancy is also increased even for individuals suffering from obesity or high blood pressure. Walking also increases bone health, especially strengthening the hip bone, lowering the more harmful low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and raising the more useful good high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. Many people walk as a hobby, and in the post-industrial age it is often enjoyed as one of the best forms of exercise.

So fellow internet marketers, get out there and walk to day so you can keep writing those ads.

This post appeared first on Market Connection.



from Market Connection https://marketconnection.biz/health-and-digital-marketing-you-need-both/

No comments:

Post a Comment